Commissions

To commission artwork please contact me at Cgartsygirl@hotmail.com
25/hr plus materials

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Master Painting Class Update

Here's the finished under painting:
This is about 8 hours of work.  It was scary at first to start painting over the under painting but it was nice to have a second chance to correct.  



This is a picture of my progress from the last class.  I'm going to have to finish up at home.  Still not sure on what to do for the background. 











2 comments:

  1. Lovely work Becky! Thanks for sharing your blog site with me! I have one as well, but it isn't very updated: sayyesand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Juliet! You're such an artistic person yourself with your drawing, writing poetry and dance. Thanks for modeling for us. It was a challenge to paint such beauty. I wish you all the best in New York! I'm hoping to finish painting in the figure today and then come up with something more interesting for the background. If you have any ideas let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete