Commissions

To commission artwork please contact me at Cgartsygirl@hotmail.com
25/hr plus materials

Monday, May 9, 2022

Lisa in her wedding kimono


My friend Lisa shared with me some beautiful wedding photos and I just loved this picture so much that I wanted to do a painting. It’s a very small painting as you can see by the printer paper of my photo reference.  This painting is in gouache paint on 9x12” heavyweight cold press watercolor paper.  I think this is about 20 hours of work.  It was a challenge painting so small but it also was enjoyable to see progress so quickly!  I adore the deep green of her kimono and vibrant flowers!  Even her pose is just so beautiful!  So thank you Lisa!  I hope you enjoy your painting when it arrives in Japan!  
 


In progress:













No comments:

Post a Comment