Commissions

To commission artwork please contact me at Cgartsygirl@hotmail.com
25/hr plus materials

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Lioness Mural

This was such a fun project commissioned by my gym.   I roughed out a lioness reference image combining elements I liked from several different lionesses and then painted colorful splashes to coordinate with some rainbow colors in the room.  



I was nervous at first with the colorful splashes.  I started small but they grew bigger and brighter as the work continued thanks to feedback from the owner.  This project was so large that I began with a projector.  It really sped up the painting time!  It took me 13 hours to paint, spread over 4 days.  I painted with Nova Color acrylic paints.  It was fun to paint such a large area outside of my studio space!  Hopefully more mural work to come 

No comments:

Post a Comment